It’s a new year, which means planning for chili cookoffs around the country is starting to “heat up.” (Pun Intended!) Part of that planning is ordering printed shirts with your logo for your cookoff team. Let that be the fun part, and the cooking be the hard part. Have Queensboro logo artists create a one-of- a- kind chili cookoff logo for you. The above artwork is Queensboro’s printing artwork for our chili cookoff last October. Fred was nice enough to give everyone a shirt with logo artist Eli’s neat design, and we love them!
Printed or Embroidered Shirts?
It is really up to you whether you would prefer an embroidered logo on a polo shirt or a printed logo shirt. Printed logos can be much larger, but we do, at this time, print only on light colored t-shirts. We can embroider on dark and light colored t-shirts and polo shirts.
If you want a full design, like the design above, printing is better. Our direct to garment digital printing system does not fade. (I have had several printed Queensboro shirts for over a year now, and they all still look great. I wear them all at least once a week. I’m not kidding. Ask my co-workers.) You can have a more detailed design if you choose printing artwork.
Embroidered polos look sharp on competition day, and you can order darker colors that won’t show chili stains! Embroidery is our specialty-how we got started, so our embroidery is also top-notch, and is all done right here in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Stand out from the Competition
Obviously, you’re going to be judged first and foremost by your chili, but you can make your opponents sweat from something other than the secret spices in your concoction. If you turn out on the big day, smartly dressed in matching competition shirts with your logo, you will get a second glance-maybe even from the judges!
Logo Design Key
Here’s some info to help you decide between printing and embroidery. Follow the key to see which option will be best for you. If I have confused you, just email us and we’ll be glad to help.
1. Do you already have a logo? If yes, go to number two. If no, go to number three.
2. Is your logo complex? If yes, go to number four. If no, go to number five.
3. Great! We can help you design or simplify a logo. Do you want polo shirts or dark colored t-shirts? If yes, go to number six. Do you want a full-front or full-back design? If yes, go to number seven.
4. Are you ok with simplifying the logo? If yes, go to number three. If no, go to number seven.
5. Super! You can choose between printing or embroidery. Send us your logo and we’ll let you know if it is ready to go for production.
6. If you want polo shirts or dark-colored t-shirts, you need to select embroidery. We can work with your design or help you create a new one!
7. If you have a logo that is too complex to be embroidered (if you let us evaluate it, we’ll tell you), and you would rather not simplify it, you will want to select our printing option.
As you can see from the Logo “Key” we can help you design and embroider or print a logo or other artwork to meet your needs. Our logo design/printing artwork services cost between $25-$35, which is pretty inexpensive when you compare prices on other artwork creation sites. If you want to get started now on your chili cookoff logo shirts, upload your logo to our website and start picking out shirts! We’ll help you through the process.