Do you have your own small business? Are you thinking of starting a new small business? With corporate downsizing at a generational high, many people are starting their own businesses. By their very nature, these new businesses start out small. Just because your new venture is little doesn’t mean you can’t run with the big boys!
Yes You Can. . .
have your own logo shirts. Even if you are a “company of one.” Why would you want your own logo shirts, bags, hats or apparel? Here are a few reasons off the top of my head:
- Shirts with your own small business logo make you look professional.
- Your logo will inspire confidence. If you go to the trouble get a logo and some custom apparel made, you must be a real business! (At least, that’s the line of thinking for most people. Including me.) Like it or not, impressions matter. Perception is reality. Logo shirts will help build the perception that you are a long-established business!
- Logo items make great promotional giveaways. Hats, bags, scarves, beach towels, golf towels, and other things that aren’t size-specific can be used by anyone. Make your customers “walking billboards” for you. Use these items to help you build your contact list.
- Logo hats, bags and other items can help you with referral business. Give your best customers one for themselves and one for a friend. People will naturally spread the word about your company.
- Promotional items for businesses are tax deductible up to $25 per promotional gift recipient. (I’m NOT a tax lawyer, so always consult a professional before finishing your taxes.)
Yes You Can. . .
have your own logo. Is the fact that you don’t have a business logo keeping you from ordering your own logo shirts? Don’t let it! We can help with that. Queensboro employs a group of fully trained graphic artists specifically to help our customers create small business logos, artwork, and identities. If you look for these design services on the open market, they would cost upwards of $200, just for a simple logo.
Queensboro customers can take advantage of our design services for much lower prices! A “from scratch,” unique logo design costs just $35 with us. You can purchase your high resolution file for a few dollars more. This file can be used for printing other business documents, correspondance, etc. Don’t settle for clip art. Let us help you design a small business logo you will be proud to wear.
Ready, Set, loGO
Wearing your own business logo makes good business sense, but it also provides an enormous sense of pride for the wearer. Many of our customers write to us saying how neat it was for them to be able to wear their logo. With Queensboro’s flexible four piece minimum, everyone, even “companies of one” can have their own logo apparel and accessories. Nobody will mistake you for your competitor when you have your own logo shirts.