Our Customer Spotlight is Our Chance To Shine A Light On Some of Our Employees’ Favorite Businesses. This week’s customer does serious accounting work…even if they aren’t always taking themselves seriously.
Forensic Accounting Services www. CPA4n6.com Portland, Or
Established: 1989 Queensboro Customer Since 2012
1. Our Mission Statement is “Helping People Share Who They Are With The World”. What does your business do, and what do you want to share with the world?
We gather & analyze info – both financial and narrative – usually to evaluate financial losses or economic damages for lawsuits or insurance claims. Have delivered more than 190 civil and criminal testimonies in multiple state and federal courts. Sadly, largest growth area is financial elder abuse.
2. Building strong relationships has always been one of our goals. How do you successfully build relationships within your business?
Operate with absolute integrity and candor, even if clients don’t like our objective results. Distill complex data and deliver a simple message. Take our work and clients seriously, but not ourselves. Steadfastly refuse to not have fun, even if the situation is grim.
3. Where is the best place to get lunch in your neck of the woods?
Nel Centro (So we scoped out the menu at this place. Yes, we will definitely stop by if we are ever in the area. Yum!)
4. If there was a soundtrack to your business what song would you play for us?
“Baby’s Got Her (Queensboro) Bluejeans On” long-lost Mel McDaniel country classic.
5. If you could wave a magic wand and change your business in any way, how would you do it?
No need, the magic’s already happened! Couldn’t be happier…
– Bonus Question: Tell us a (clean!) joke. See if you can make the office laugh!
What did the fish say when he swam into the wall? “Dam!!”